Stop in at the Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center at Mayo Clinic for help find reliable health information.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff members listen to your needs, find relevant resources, and help you gather health information before and after health care visits.
The Patient Education Centerâ€™s library contains many medical and health-related resources, including:
- Books and videos
- Pamphlets on specific medical conditions and healthy living
- Health-related magazines, newsletters and medical journals
- Computers with Internet access to search for health information
- Interactive computer programs
- Medical models and exhibits
To learn more visit the Center's website.
This post was submitted by Amy J. Hahn Sattler, MMC
Communications Consultant, Section of Patient Education, Siebens Subway